Brickyard Automotive – America’s Car Care Center has several openings in 2 central GA locations – Griffin and Locust Grove
Do you have at least two years of auto repair experience and love working in a great environment? If so, we want to meet you!
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN – hiring for levels A, B, & C
- Expertly check all fluids and maintenance-related parts, top-off or replace fluids, filters, parts as required
- Automotive technicians to perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with OE standards
- Automotive technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Automotive technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and other employees
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Current and unrestricted Georgia driver’s license
- Demonstrated background in the automotive repair field
- Willingness to work well in a team atmosphere
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, grip, handle, lift/ carry up to 60 pounds routinely during the work day.
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for automotive repair centers
- ASE Certifications or ability to acquire certification within 6 mos. (reimbursement program available)
Questions? Contact Bob McKee: shop 678.408.4642 | cell 770.364.0609
To apply for this job please visit www.brickyardautomotive.com.